1pc 35mm 50mm M14 Thread Diamond Bevel Chamfer Bits Tile Cutter Marble Concrete Milling Polishing Hole Drilling Crown Grinder
Connection method: M14 thread
Specifications: diameter 35mm, 50mm
1. Widely used in milling to enlarge the existing hole of polishing groove.
2. Vacuum brazing technology and high diamond density make it work faster and have a longer life.
3. Strict production process to ensure the perfect combination of the cutter head and the base.
4. Beveled design simplifies the work of chamfering and eliminates rough holes on tiles, porcelain, marble, granite, ceramics, etc.
5. Very useful for improving the edge finish of exposed holes.
6. Less waste, clean and smooth.
7. Wet and dry use.
8. Vacuum brazing process, high diamond concentration provides faster cutting speed, while high quality diamond provides longer service life
9. Great for reducing the risk of cracking in standard and large format tiles subjected to tension (eg tightened pipes, LED lights, etc.).
This is not a coring bit for drilling. It won’t punch holes, but will slant the holes and reinforce the edges if the edges chip or need cleaning.
When in use, tilt and reduce the contact surface. Do not press hard directly. Shake gently and slowly along the force, the amplitude should not be too large.
1. This is not a coring bit and cannot be used for drilling.
2. Do not press hard, shake gently to avoid bouncing and hurting people.
Please allow 1-3mm error for manual measurement
The item colors shown in the photo may appear slightly different on your computer monitor because the monitor is not calibrated the