DIY Garden Path Maker Mold Plastic Garden Mold Manually Paving Cement Brick Stone Road Concrete Mould Reusable Mould Of Plastics
Garden Path Maker Mold Plastic DIY Manually Paving Cement Brick Stone Road Concrete Mould
1. Clean the concrete garden molds for reusing, spray them with garden hose.
2. Garden stone mold can be used again right after you pour the first garden stepping stone so you do not have to wait.
1. Self-built houses, DIY design corridors, home roads, balconies, courtyards, gardens, vegetable plots, landscapes, swimming pools, art floors;
2. Villas, plazas, municipalities, companies, factories, hotels, resorts, cafes, clubs, hot springs, building designers and builders;
3. Booth construction design staff;
4. Advertising company that temporarily sets up a set because of the need for advertising photography;
How to use:
Mix the cement with water according to the packing instructions. When ready for use, the concrete will be the consistency of the oatmeal and thick enough to hold the edges when cut with a shovel.
Fill the paver mold, plow the concrete with a shovel and make sure to fill each area.
Use rubber gloves to spread the concrete around the mold and fill any gaps or low points. Tap the mold by hand to remove any air bubbles.
Smooth the concrete according to the contour of the mold and wipe off the excess.
Allow the concrete to set up to five minutes and carefully remove the mold. For the next stretch, rotate the mold a quarter turn and place it next to the paver you just finished. If you are creating a curved path, tilt it slightly.
After allowing the concrete to solidify overnight, fill the crack with dirt and rinse off the excess. Wet the ground around the newly formed paver to help them settle.
Material: PP resin
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not show the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.