RSMXYO 1pc Dia 35/50mm Diamond Chamfer Milling Bits Chamfering Finger Bit for Tile Ceramic Beveling Holes Trimming M14 Thread
Connection method: M14 thread
Specifications: diameter 35mm, 50mm
1. Widely used in milling to enlarge the existing hole of polishing groove.
2. Vacuum brazing technology and high diamond density make it work faster and have a longer life.
3. Strict production process to ensure the perfect combination of the cutter head and the base.
4. Beveled design simplifies the work of chamfering and eliminates rough holes on tiles, porcelain, marble, granite, ceramics, etc.
5. Very useful for improving the edge finish of exposed holes.
6. Less waste, clean and smooth.
7. Wet and dry use.
8. Vacuum brazing process, high diamond concentration provides faster cutting speed, while high quality diamond provides longer service life
9. Great for reducing the risk of cracking in standard and large format tiles subjected to tension (eg tightened pipes, LED lights, etc.).
This is not a coring bit for drilling. It won’t punch holes, but will slant the holes and reinforce the edges if the edges chip or need cleaning.
When in use, tilt and reduce the contact surface. Do not press hard directly. Shake gently and slowly along the force, the amplitude should not be too large.
1. This is not a coring bit and cannot be used for drilling.
2. Do not press hard, shake gently to avoid bouncing and hurting people.
Reference Brand: We also offer brand customization service for this product (if you order more 20 pieces, we can mark your brand name on these products) Please leave us a message if you want.
Please allow 1-3mm error for manual measurement
The item colors shown in the photo may appear slightly different on your computer monitor because the monitor is not calibrated the same