SAFE-UP MIG MAG TIG TRUE Color 4 Sensors Solar Cell Powered Expensive Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Welding Mask
MIG MAG TIG TRUE Color 4 Sensors Solar Cell Powered Expensive Auto
Darkening Welding Helmet Welding Mask
2021 FASHIONABLE NEW MODELS
Auto-Darkening Welding Helmets are designed to protect the eye and face from sparks, spatter, and harmful radiation under normal welding conditions auto-darkening filter automatically changes from a light state to a dark state when an arc is struck. And it returns to the light state when welding stops.
* Auto-Darkening Welding Helmets is designed & equipped with a special turnover(up & down)headband mechanism. When welder turns over the helmet to welder’s head top, the headband mechanism makes helmet’s gravity center to be more lower, and be coincided with the center of welder’s head. The design of welding helmet greatly lowers the fatigue of welder’s head(& neck)and make welder feel more comfortable than before while at working.
* At the moment of starting welding, it automatically changes filter screen from clear to dark in only 1/25,000 sec.
* Dark to clear delay adjustment: Operator can vary the time for the filter to return to clear state.
* Sensitivity can be adjustable by turning the sensitivity-setting switch to high(low) position.
* At the moment of stopping welding, the filter screen automatically changes from dark to light state according to your set
per-delay time. (Turning the time-setting switch to the “Short” position, then, it can vary at 0.1s～0.3s; Turning the time,
setting switch to the “long” position, then, it can vary at 0.6s~0.8s.)
Auto darkening welding helmet specification:
Filter size: 114×133×10mm
Viewing Area: 100×97mm (If you need bigger viewing, you can buy our
100*97 mm MODEL
Light state: DIN.4
Dark state: DIN.5-8/9-13
Switch time: 1/25000s
Delay time: 0.2-0.8s adjustable
Power supply: Solar cells, CR2450 lithium batteries
Power on/off: Fully automatic
Shade knob: Out
Arc sensor: 4 pieces
Sensitivity: adjustment, Grinding, Test，Low Bat,
Welding helmet weight: 420g
Suitable for ARC, TIG, MIG, Spot, Micro, Wire, AC, DC, and Plasma Welders and Plasma Cutters.
EMS can’t ship products with batteries. If